Sunday, October 01, 2006

Life is good

I had a lovely quiet weekend. On Saturday I went shopping with my parents and today I went climbing with Mandy, Steve, Veronique, Katie, Alerk and Lindsey. Though the best thing about this weekend was that I booked another surf weekend in Newquay...for next weekend. It's a bit outrageous but surfing is just fantastic and it's the last coaching weekend before the winter. I found a slightly easier and cheaper way to get there (flying from Amsterdam to Bristol and then to Plymouth on Friday late in the afternoon, crashing on someone's floor who's also going to Newquay this weekend, and flying back from Plymouth to Bristol to Amsterdam on Monday morning 6.30am).

Perhaps I should just leave my bag packed for these kind of things :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home