Saturday, November 04, 2006

Hi again

It's been nearly two weeks again since my last post and this post isn't the best written or longest post ever, but I've just been so busy!! There are of course the usual things (work, jazzdance, yoga, singing, tidying up my apartment etc) but also some very nice extras. Last week Steve's family came to visit Holland, which was very very nice. I wish they'd come more often. On Sunday they left, and right after they left I had to catch a train to Tilburg for Niels' double birthday/graduation/new job/housewarming party. Niels actually lives in Eindhoven, but for some odd reason he doesn't want people to see his apartment, so he took us to the Efteling. It was the last day of the season, but it wasn't too busy, so we had a great day, even though unfortunately some people couldn't make it. (Here are some pics)

At work I've also been busy with a presentation masterclass, to improve on my presentation skills. It's a theatrical course so it's really great fun, but quite exhausting. Another thing I've been working on is figuring out a thesis topic, well I have been working on that for a while now, but I've almost figured it out :)

I'm also very happy that my MacBook is repaired again (even though I'm getting a new battery as mine seems to have gotten fucked up) because I've been iChatting a lot with my boyfriend over in San Francisco. Even though it's not the same thing as seeing each other IRL, videochat is a nice way to communicate over such long distances. Very nice even sometimes ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home