Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Happy Days

The start of this week has been busy in a nice way :)

On Monday Steve came over for dinner, without laundry this time :) He did break one of my wine glasses though, so there are only two left now. The delicious dessert he made made up for that though.

On Tuesday Arthur came to view my room/apartment/studio. I lived in his place for two months when I still didn't have a place of my own in Leiden and when he was away to Canada, but we never got to talk (apart from briefly in the corridors at Naturalis) until last night. Perhaps we should have talked earlier, so I would have known he does in fact own kitchen utensils (which I never found in his place when I lived there as they were logically located underneath the TV). Apart from telling me that, and a lot about other things such as bear attacks, he also brought some homemade chocolate cake, so he's cool ;)

Today I had to go to Tilburg for the last part of my presentation course. As the previous two times it was a lot of fun, and again I learnt a lot. If I am capable of doing the two things at the same time i.e., content and form I'll rock. In the course we of course focused on form, and I can do the two things separately, it's just too hard to get both done at the same time yet, so I guess I'll just have to practice a lot. And I got a certificate.

Right now I'm in the green room (a lovely lounge) at my ballet school, waiting for my jazzdance class to start. My train was delayed so I didn't have enough time to go home first, but I as know how the Dutch trains work I was smart enough to take my gear with me :)

Part II
On my way to bed now, after a nice and well deserved shower. Even though the lightbulb in my bathroom decided to die (not surprising as it's been on nearly 24/7 the past few weeks because the light in the corridor was broken and I decided yesterday to fix it myself instead of wait for the landlord to do it). But with a flashlight even my bathroom looks remotely cosy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home