Sunday, November 12, 2006

Weekend!

Finally a nice and quiet weekends without any appointments. Well, I was sort of looking after my brother and sister while my parents were out, but they're very good at keeping themselves busy so it really wasn't that big of a deal. On Friday night I watched the Dalziel and Pascoe episode in which they are in Amsterdam. It was intriguing, though not in a good way. For one, all the Dutch actors were also speaking English to each other, very bad English. And their acting skills are so bad, especially when you see the English actors alongside them. Maybe this was because they had to express themselves in a language not their own or something, but it was still awful! That's why I don't really watch Dutch TV I guess.

So on Saturday mum was out shopping (buying books) with a friend, and dad was working, Sara was very tired because she had worked in the morning, so she was spent most of the afternoon at the computer or in her room, and Hans took a long bath. After that Hans and I made chocolate mousse (mmmmmm!) and after that I told my bf via iChat about the delicious chocolate mousse (there's still some in the fridge :) )

Today mum and I spent two hours selecting photos to order prints of. We ended up with 540 (we should have done this earlier, I know) and because uploading this is really too much I've put them on CD and I'll take them to a shop tomorrow. Now I still need to sort out and order my photos (basically from the past two years!), but not today. Because right now I'm also working on putting my blog on my webpage (merpel.nl), so perhaps this is the last post you'll read here..

As soon as that's working I'll post a link though, don't worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home